2 Answers

  • 0

    No. But it is possible to extend the stay once inside. U can file all paperwork for something like an on arrival visa if ur flying or just go to nanning or Bangkok to get a new one. almost 9 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app
  • 0

    If you're getting tourist visa then the answer is no. But you can extend your visa. Just go to any travel agency and ask for it. almost 9 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Vietnam