2 answers

2 Answers

  • 0

    Yes, it is easy, but it depends on your nationality. For more details: you can contact http://www.hotels-in-vietnam.com/vietnam/vietnam-visa/visa-extension about 4 years ago

    Answered by Viet via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    In order to enter Vietnam, a foreigner needs a visa issued by the Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate. A Vietnamese visa can be granted while in a third-party country or from within Vietnam. Citizens of Asian Pacific countries receive a free entry visa to Vietnam that lasts between 15 and 30 days. However, to work in Vietnam and remain for an extended period, foreigners need to apply for a longer-term three-month multiple entry visa. almost 4 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of Vietnam