1 Answer

  • 0

    Check online for US but if it is the same as Canada, you need a preauthorization letter before you fly. You can get this letter by E:mail from the Thai embassy or from private sources (more expensive). You will also need current passport size pictures. about 6 years ago

    Answered by Callan via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Vietnam