2 answers

Travel Power Adaptor

over 8 years ago about Vietnam

What type of power adaptor would I need if I was traveling to Ukraine, Russia, China, Vietnam, and Cambodia?

2 Answers

  • 0

    I bought one that does all regions in one! Americas, England, Europe, Asia ect. Worth the investment to have only one adapter needed. You never know where the road might take you. over 8 years ago

  • 0

    Hi Alexandra
    Voltage in Vietnam is generally 220v with types A C & G sockets - (round pin / flat parallel/or combo of both) adaptors are cheap and readily available locally as many appliances sold here have a mixture euro, chinese various round and flat pun plugs, ( there are notionally some places that still use 110v) but I have not encountered them recently) you don't say what country your from or what equipment you wish to use, this is significant. Most computer/ smart phones chargers and many cameras for example can use either 110/240 volts ( look on the plug pack / transformer ) so will be fine ( by the way 2 pun Australian plugs also will fit into the "D" shaped sockets with a bit of a firm shove)
    American hairdryers or other equipment requieing 110v though would be destroyed and should not be used in Viet nam or Cambodia.
    "Google " the answer for China and Ukraine don't know but believe china is same as here.
    Happy Travels about 8 years ago

    Answered by Havenvietnam via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Vietnam