In Saigon, you can tell if a restaurant is Halal or not by seeing if they are certified. All the restaurants should have a Halal Certificate near the entrance of their restaurant where their business license should be located.
Below is a short list of halal restaurants in Saigon.
1. Akbar Ali, 240 Bui Vien Street, District 1
2. Alibaba, 43 Mac Thi Buoi, District 1
3. Baba’s Kitchen, 164 Bui Vien, District 1 – My favorite!!! (Meat is halal)
4. Bombay Restaurant, 59 Dong Du, District 1 (Meat is halal)
5. Casablanca Moroccan Cuisine, 58/9 Thanh Thai Street, District 10
6. Bon Mua Four Seasons Restaurant
7. Halal@Saigon, 31 Dong Du, District 1 (halal-certified)
More detail at http://www.hochiminh-airport-transfer.com/2012/02/halal-food-in-ho-chi-minh.html over 7 years agoAnswered by Jennifer via Travellr.com