2 Answers

  • 0

    Get in touch with CSA Travel protection located in San Diego CA. Make sure you are covered tho for any pre-existing medical conditions. This is not just for yourself but if someone within your family should fall I'll you can cancel out. I used to work for them, was fired but still use their insurance cause it's good. Very important to cover your travel expenses. almost 10 years ago

    Answered by Charlie via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app
  • 0

    Hi - Katrina from WorldNomads.com here.

    You may have noticed that we sell travel insurance, yet our age limit for Canadian travellers is currently 60 years old.

    You may wish to try our insurer www.travelguard.ca to see if their policies suite your circumstances and your trip.

    Safe travels, almost 9 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Traver