1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi - Katrina from WorldNomads.com here.

    The amount of deductable / excess will differ, depending on your country of residence. We show the policy excess/deductable at the bottom of the quote before you make a decision to buy the plan and this is also outlined in the full description of cover.

    I am making the assumption that you are a USA resident, so that means we have a $250 Deductible on Car Rental Collision Coverage for the Explorer Plan only. For all other policy benefits there is no deductible.

    We do not offer a choice of deductable (or policy excess) or the opportunity to reduce this at the time of purchase.

    Please read the full description of coverage to make sure our Explorer Plan is the right cover for your trip and personal circumstances.

    For USA residents, if you have questions about the coverage, please contact our USA team at Chartis Travel Guard direct at +1 888 381 2449 or Direct (collect): +1 715 295 5452 or email infoUSA@worldnomads.com.

    For all other residents, you can contact the WorldNomads.com customer service team with policy and coverage questions - http://worldnomads.com/contactus.aspx

    Please note: all of WorldNomads.com travel insurance plans differ, depending on your country of residence. You can check what's covered for your country of residence - http://www.worldnomads.com/travel-insurance/prices-and-benefits.aspx

    Safe travels! about 9 years ago

Answer this question

Map of United States