2 Answers

  • +1

    No. All US citizens are required to a have a passport or a passport card for land border crossings as well as all caribbean countries. about 9 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    yes a passport of passport card are required unless you are a VT resident, and in that case an enhanced drivers license is accepted as well, and children under 16 can cross with valid proof of citizenship.... according to http://www.clippervacations.com/faq/crossingtheusborder =) about 9 years ago

    Answered by Emily Jane via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Vermont