If we can't get a confirmed reservation, is it worth taking a cab there and trying to get in as walk-ups? Will be in Chicago to celebrate anniversary in mid-Oct.
Thanks Kristen. No current reservation at Next, although I did submit the request for an Aviary reservation by email already. If we don't get that confirmed, I doubt will go - my wife probably wouldn't be patient enough to wait an hour to get into a bar, no matter how good it is. about 7 years ago