1 Answer

  • +1

    No, you don't need a 'special' visa to visit the USA if you have a UK passport. However, 72 hours before your flight you need to apply for an electronic visa waiver through the US immigration website. As of two months ago the cost of this was $14US. This allows you stay in the US for up to 90 days as a tourist. As far as I am aware you should be fine to visit Canada and reenter the US on the same visa waiver during those 90 days but you might want to do some more research concerning this. over 9 years ago

Answer this question

Map of United States