1 answer

My mom, who lives in Mexico is visiting us in the United States. She is 71 years old. We would like her to have a travel international insurance for her stay over 10 days. Is there any good one you would recommend for her age? Thanks!

Asked by Calex via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    WorldNomads.com Travel Insurance can cover residents of Mexico up to 66 years old.

    However, if you go direct to our insurer, ihi Bupa, they can cover people up to 80 years old. You can review their single trip travel insurance policies here - http://global.ihi.com/

    (Please do read their policy wording carefully - all travel insurance policies are different, and it's good to know what you're going to be covered for (and not) before you travel)
    Hope your Mum enjoys her trip the the USA. Safe travels. over 9 years ago

Answer this question

Map of United States