0 answers

I am American but currently live and work in China. My health insurance only covers me China. Should I put China as my residence address? If I were to be sent to USA for medical care if there were an emergency, I am not covered there. I will be traveling to Japan for 2 weeks and want to purchase the World Nomads travel insurance. Please let me know the best way to proceed. Thank you.

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of China