0 answers

I'm trying to find insurance for travelling in America that covers health insurance, liability and accident insurance whilst volunteering. The health insurance needs to fit with the J1-visa requirements and I need accident and liability insurance that covers me whilst I am volunteering/working as well.

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of United States