1 answer

I have a valid USA licence but my work authorization has expired. can I still fly?

Asked by via Site_iconTravellr.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Be very careful what you do if tour visa has expired. If you get pulled over for a traffic infringement you could end up in jail and deported. My l1 visa expires on the 27th of September and I was out 2 days before. You can't just go to Canada or Mexico and then come back in. You would need to fly direct from these countries away from usa. Don't screw up otherwise you can have a 10 year ban. These guys don't screw around. 2 months ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of United States