2 answers

I am an italian citizen currently travelling in North America. I entered the US from Canada by land (using the waiver program), and then left the US and entered Mexico also by land in Tijuana. To cross the border I took a Greyhound bus from Los Angeles to Tijuana. I did not realize it at that time, but no US official checked my passport and the bus stopped directly at the mexican entry where I got a mexican visa.
So now I am worried that as I have no record of leaving the US I could get in trouble the next time I want to enter the US by the visa waiver program. Is there something I can do to regularize my situation?

Many thanks,

2 Answers

  • 0

    I'd keep the bus tickets/receipt for a start. This is probably best answered by contacting the US State Department.
    Can I suggest talking to the US Embassy in Rome - at least you'll be able to conduct the conversation in your preferred language. about 5 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Interesting. I had a similar problem leaving Europe out of Germany once, because the Italians did not stamp my passport when I entered the country. almost 5 years ago

    Answered by Joshua Doubek via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of United States