0 answers

I want to return to the usa before the 90 days from the stamp i got while transiting are up. I would like to enter for the full 90 days allowed on the ESTA program. Will I automatically be given a new stamp or is it likely that they will say I can only stay untill the first stamp is used up? This would only be just over a month as I have spent 7 weeks in Guatemala.

Answer this question

Map of United States