2 answers

me and my husband want to travel (anywhere really) but usa interests us as weve just come back from our honeymoon there in las vegas. entry into the us is very strict so was wondering what kind of visa if any we can apply for and how long we can stay in the country for

2 Answers

  • 0

    I don't know where you are from, however, I have been granted B2 visa type (tourist) for 5 years. You may contact the US embassy in your country. over 6 years ago

  • 0

    Depends where your from and the purpose of the trip. Contact the us embassy in your country over 5 years ago

Answer this question

Map of United States