1 answer

Hi I'm an Australian going to work in Canada on the international experience canada visa. I want to fly to LA and then travel up the coast to Vancouver, but I will not have a return flight booked as the visa is for 2yrs. I will have my letter of introduction to prove that I am allowed to work in Canada by i'm worried that without proof of a return flight, that America will refuse to allow me entry.

Asked by Tahlee via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Nope. No way no how! Must have a return flight or a green card. You will be heavily scrutinized and may or may not be able to proceed. over 6 years ago

Answer this question

Map of United States