1 answer

I need insurance cover in NZ due to new visa for 2 years. Uk Cover not poss as I would have needed to go back to UK for 6 months to be eligible for this. Has anyone been successful in finding cover and where from

Asked by Steph via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi Steph,Kellie from WorldNomads.com here.
    You can buy a policy online with us, even if you're already travelling and have been away from your home country for any period of time...no need to return home to be covered through World Nomads.

    However, all plans are different, depending on your country of residence, so please read the policy wording / full description of cover carefully for full terms and conditions eg possible waiting periods, limits and exclusions. If you have specific insurance questions, please ask our service team directly as they are happy to help: https://www.worldnomads.com/contactus.aspx (we try to keep our Ask a Nomad service for general travel questions that our travel community can answer.)
    Enjoy New Zealand...beautiful country! over 7 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Traver