1 answer

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi Jana, Kellie here from WorldNomads.com

    A policy available through World Nomads may be able to help but is does all depend on where you are from. The policy age limits vary from under 60 years to under 70 years depending on your country of permanent residency.

    For a traveller over 65 years from a country where the policy age limit is 65 years and under, an online search such as ‘over 65 travel insurance’ may give some results.

    If you have specific questions about coverage, please talk to our customer service team - they're always happy to help: http://worldnomads.com/contactus.aspx

    Best of luck about 5 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of United States