1 answer

I am moving from Colorado to St John USVI for the winter (8 months) to work. My Cobra insurance with my old company ends on 9/30/13. Can I just get travel insurance to cover major medical/evac while I'm gone? I know a rountine Dr visit or RX wouldnt be covered. Im new to travel insurance and want to make sure I cover my a$%. The Explorer Package seems to have everything I am interested in for this trip, but want to make sure I'm not overlooking anything. Thanks for any advise/tips.

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi there. Kellie from the World Nomads Customer Service team here. You can certainly buy a policy to cover you while you are in St John for your 8 month trip,starting the date you depart your home in Colorado. Cover includes Medical and Medical Evacuation should you become suddenly and seriously ill or injured while in St John requiring emergency treatment. It isn't possible to buy a policy that covers just the medical side though as all other policy benefits are also included when you get a quote and buy your policy online.Have a wonderful and safe time in St John. about 7 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of St John