Need I say Gamble??? :) Apart from gambling do check out a Cirque du Soleil show. The Aqua one "O" at Bellagio is supposed to be very good however it is not available on Mondays and Tuesdays. I saw "Zarkana" at Aria which was pretty spectacular too. Depending on what day you are there you might wana go to one of the famous pool parties as well. Do try out Olive at Bellagio for their flatbreads - especially the one with Figs. over 4 years ago
I agree. However unfortunately,the "O" show was cancelled the day I was there,due to some technical problems so they say. Anyway,book a ticket in advance if you wanna watch it. Besides,having a little walk around the various hotels at night is a cool idea too. Trust me,there's nowhere else like Vegas.
Oh yeah in addition,you could visit the Fremont Street --- supposedly the naughtier part of Vegas I guess. But it is amazing. Have fun. over 4 years ago
My top experiences to offer would be:
1. Helicopter trip over the strip at night -if you're as lucky as I was, the Bellagio water fountains will go as you are in the sky. I've also found it reasonably priced (about $70-$80)
2. Fremont Street - old school and cliche. Love it!
3. Go to the very top of the Stratosphere - there are rides for daredevils, or just a great photo opportunity for anyone else
4. FYI - best view of the strip is from Ghost Bar at the Palms hotel - 55 storeys high and set slightly behind the strip so the view is amazing!
5. Pool Party at any one of the hotels. If that's not your thing, there's tonnes of shopping.
If time permits, a day trip to the Grand Canyon is always a must. Hope this helps! over 4 years ago