1 answer

What type of tripod should I use to bring to Alaska for my Canon EOS SLR camera to use outdoors (Fairbanks) next month (March)

1 Answer

  • 0

    I use a gitzo tripod and head. It's a steady head with carbon fiber legs. Light and stable and can take heavy cameras. That is a $350 option. Any big tripod will work, just make sure it's not a cheap brand. Stay clear of aluminum, bends. Also if it comes down to spending more on head or legs, spend more on head. over 7 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of Aurora