2 Answers

  • 0

    Joan, if you're a worldnomads.com policyholder customer you should call the assistance line number that came with your travel insurance policy and they'll direct you to the nearest, most appropriate clinic. If you're not insured, try going to the emergency room of any hospital, or search for an Urgent Care Clinic near you. (Take your credit card, you may be refused treatment if you cannot show how you'll pay for it!)
    Phil from the safety hub
    PS: hope you get well quickly. over 7 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    I worked as a concierge for many years in nyc and Dr. Ronald Primas provided the best medical service for travelers. His contact info is below.

    F.A.C.P., F.A.C.P.M.
    Medical Director
    NY Hotel Urgent
    Medical Services
    952 5th Avenue
    Suite 1D
    (between 76th - 77th Streets)
    New York, New York
    Tel: 212-737-1212 about 7 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of New York