1 Answer

  • 0

    You must have an International Drivers permit AND carry your US license. The IDP is NOT valid in the country where it is issued, so get it before you leave the US. almost 9 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of United States