2 Answers

  • 0

    No, you can get a visa on arrival... a stamp in your passport. But you will need to be able to prove that you are not intending to stay. The list of documents you'll need are listed on this new Border Agency UK website.
    But basically, a return ticket, some hotel bookings (or relative's address) and some money in the bank will do. about 8 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
    • Thank you for your help, much appreciated Cherie about 8 years ago
  • 0

    Get one at arrival. over 7 years ago

    Answered by S V via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of United Kingdom