1 answer

I am thiking of moving to Britain and buying a home there, so that I can be close to my sons. I have private health insurance in Australia and because I have glaucoma , I need to have regular checks. I would like to transfer from my fund here to a fund in Britain. Is this possible?

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    I would speak with one of the main providers of private healthcare such as BUPA about transferring your fund.

    I am going to assume that you are not going to work in the UK and will be classed as a non-UK resident for tax purposes, therefore you will not have access to the NHS? over 8 years ago

    Answered by Sam Richards via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of England