0 answers

Hi, I am a Canadian Citizen in the UK on a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa. I am not covered on MSP, so if I take out travel insurance (for a week in France) I am only covered for up to $20,000.

As I am covered on the NHS, can I get insurance as a 'British Citizen', in that if anything were to go wrong, I could be treated on the NHS? And would this mean that I could get the full $50,000,000 cover?

Asked by Alex Zwick via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of United Kingdom