2 Answers

  • 0

    asdas do a multipurpose adaptor for around £5 over 7 years ago

  • 0

    If you electronics are dual voltage 110-220 volts, then all you need is an adaptor to fit in the various plugs you encounter in Europe. If your electronics are only 110 volts you will need a transformer. Most electronics are dual these days. You can check on the label on the back of most of them. over 7 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of Humber