3 answers

Do you need any thing other than ticket, travel insurance and passsport to enter England on a British passport?

Asked by via Site_iconTravellr.com

3 Answers

  • 0

    dont know how it works from Australia..Im from EU, and I needed just my ID (or passport) over 10 years ago

    Answered by Michaela Rosova via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    As an Australian you can come on a Visit visa, which is granted on entry. It permits you to stay for a maximum of 6 months, however you are not permitted to work or claim benefits.

    You only need a visa if you're intending to move her permanently, work, or stay beyond 6 months. over 10 years ago

    Answered by Edward Deards via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    You shouldn't do - as long as your British passport is still valid (perhaps for at least 6 months) over 10 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of London