1 answer

my husband is going to Abu dahubi to teach crane driving in a steel works but can't find a travel insurance policy can anyone help thanks

Asked by rose via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Can you confirm that you are looking for travel insurance for his trip, or a policy which will cover him whilst he is teaching how to drive cranes to others?

    If it is for his work, ie, as a teacher for crane driving, then surely the company that is sponsoring him to come over will ensure that he has the correct insurance in place as this is mandatory and part of his work package. over 8 years ago

    Answered by Sam Richards via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of United Arab Emirates