The walking market if you're there on a Sunday night. Go to the Italian restuarant behind the Amora hotel - the day spa in the hotel is also great.
If you want to take a trip a bit further out, catch the bus to Chian Dao and visit the Buddha caves. about 8 years ago
We're very excited about making the most of your travel time with show stopping live entertainment at The Playhouse Theatre seven days a week. Top of the places to go, we proudly present extravagant cabaret performances and electrifying live Jazz. With Christmas near get swept up in the excitement with one of the most famous classical ballets of all time, The Nutcracker. Showing from the 18th to the 20th of December at 8 pm. Tickets for the 18th showing have already sold out but we welcome you on the remaining dates.
Ticket office 053-410-617
http://www.playhouse-chiangmai.com/ about 8 years ago
Here are the list of MUST SEE and DO in Chiang Mai.
1. Flight of the Gibbon - a 2km tree top zip line ride
2. Tiger Kingdom - just minutes from Chiang Mai town
3. On Sen Spa & Hot Springs Resort - a hot mineral waters from deep underground :)
4.10 Steps of the Mae Sa Waterfalls -
5. Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep
6. Mae Rim Hill Tribe Village
7. Watchiratan Waterfall/Mae Wang Waterfall
8. Traditional Khantoke Dinner and Show
9. Borsang Fishing Park
10. Also you can do Bungy Jumping, Go-Karting, Off Road Buggies :), and play paintball.
You can read more Chiang Mai Guides at this site http://www.thailandholidayhomes.co.uk/ about 8 years ago