Me and 2 mates are looking at going to Thailand in march/april. Were going for 3 weeks. We want to spend a few days in Bangkok and then were not to sure after that, what would be the best thing to do after that?
Bearing in mind that were young lads that dont want to do any trekking or anything like that? We want to go to the full moon party and we want to dive and see some of the islands in the south?
Were fairly big drinkers so were basically going for a good time and to see some nice places and have a laugh doing it!
If anyone can come up with any sort of travel route I would be very appreciate, seen as I dont have a clue as to where to go!
A good party round trip route with some nice sights along the way for 3 weeks. 4 - 5 nights in each stop.
1. Bangkok to Surat Thani by VIP Bus or train.
2. Surat Thani to Samui by boat for the full moon party, beach's, party, dives etc
3. Back to Surat Thani by boat
4. Surat Thani to Phuket by VIP bus
5. Phuket to Chiang Mai by plane
6. Chiang Mai to Bangkok by VIP bus or plane.
over 7 years agoAnswered by Julie via WorldNomads.com