Phuket is great for doing very little! Enjoy the beach, take a tour, visit Phuket Town, go to the Phuket Fantasea evening show, enjoy local foods, take a walk through Jung Ceylon and travel through the jungle on an elephant's back. Phuket is a major tourist destination and very service minded, if you ask reception and any travel agents on all popular beaches, you will find a myriad of activities from very good service companies.
1) Phuket Fantasea evening show.
2) Phang Nga canoe day-trip - nothing physical as the tour guides do all the work for you!
3) Guided tour through Phuket Town.
4) DO NOTHING on the beach with a cocktail.
5) Massage, massage and more massage.
6) Walk through Jung Ceylon in Patong (mostly air conditioned spaces)
7) Evening diners and entertainment.
8) Guided tour of Phuket and its view points
9) Elephant trekking - not physical as the elephant does all the walking for you.
You can find more information on www.phuket-holiday.com as we have a complete section on sightseeing and activities for Phuket.
Enjoy your holidays in Phuket
Phuket Holiday Team over 6 years ago