1 answer

what if i lose my money?

over 9 years ago about Thailand

My replacement credit card still hasn't arrived in the mail and I have no access to funds

1 Answer

  • 0

    You can beg to stay at a wat (temple) or go to one of the few Christian churches and ask for help. Also, consider going to your embassy. about 9 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Thailand