0 answers

1) I will be flying into Bangkok with my bicycle and departing via a land border into Cambodia within 30 days. However, in order to get the Thailand Visa Exemption upon entry, I read that I need proof of departure via air. Can anyone suggest the best way to get around this? The best dummy ticket options? Any experience of this before?
2) I plan to cross back into Thailand via a land border from Laos some time later and will be departing within 30 days via land to Myanmar. Will I encounter the same problem at a land border?

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Thailand