2 answers

She is at Khon Kaen Regional Hospital. She is a Canadian National and will undergo emergency surgery today. But she is completely alone. Please help! We are trying to contact the Canadian Embassy or Government. We need someone to see that she is taken care of!

Asked by Allenia Owens via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

2 Answers

  • 0

    So sorry to hear this. We looked for this hospital, but it is unfortunately way too far away for us to help (about 10-hour journey.) Our sincerest hopes and positive thoughts for your friend's recovery. - Kirk and Emily about 4 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Hi Allenia,

    So sorry to hear about your friend.

    If you haven't yet, make sure you contact her insurance company's emergency assistance line. They might be able to help get in contact on the ground or provide other forms of assistance.

    Definitely keep trying to get in contact with the embassy as well, they will be able to verify her condition and possibly assist further.

    Our thoughts are with your friend,

    World Nomads about 4 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Thailand