2 answers

ouble entry visa for Thailand

about 7 years ago about Thailand

I am filling in my form for the above, and I am confused on some of the questions. they ask for a proposed address, which I don't have as will be moving around. Exit details, also don't have as don't have an exact itinerary.
Any advice? as speaking to the consulate has not proved easy.

Asked by mark wood via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

2 Answers

  • 0

    I figure you have reasons for needing a multiple entry visa, but did you know that you can get 30 days visa-free entry on arrival. And if you pop over the border to another destination you can stay for a cumulative 90 days in a six month period (from the date of your first entry). So unless you are going for business purposes or propose staying more than 3 months every 6 months, why not stick with the tourist visa?
    Otherwise.... pick a hostel in Bangkok for your first night and give that address. And pick a date in the future that sounds reasonable and is within the provisions of your visa - you can always say plans changed. about 7 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Thanks for this.
    I will be spending the first entry of the visa in centre of Thailand so didn't want the hassle of leaving where I am to get to a border then come back in.
    Thanks for advice on putting my first hostel down as address. about 7 years ago

    Answered by mark wood via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Thailand