3 answers

Mt mate is bed ridden with a bad back and needs a back specialist. We're in Ao Nang, Krabi Province but can travel to Phuket if needed.

Asked by Marcus via Site_iconTravellr.com

3 Answers

  • 0

    I asked a Thai friend of mine and she said they have a good hospital in Phuket. I'll PM you her number as she said she'd be happy to help if you need. over 11 years ago

    Answered by Ian C via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    Cheers mate, Thats the only one I found as well, he's booked in for tomorrow and I'm having to hire a car and drive him which should be interesting!!! over 11 years ago

    Answered by Marcus via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • +1

    Check with your Chirporactor back home. I know there is a list of certified chirporactors and in Thailand there are apparently only two. over 11 years ago

    Answered by Espen Antonsen via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of Krabi