3 Answers

  • 0

    Well, to rio you dont need one! over 7 years ago

  • 0

    Definitely China, Australia and India all others listed you will get a Visa on Arrival. Make sure your Passport is valid for over 6 months (has more than 6 months left). If you live outside the UK you will need a Visa for UAE (Dubai) but if you are based in the UK you can get VOA (Visa on Arrival). Safe Travels. KP over 7 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    China and India you need them. The India visa is quite complicated. Thailand gives you a 30 day tourist visa on arrival. over 7 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Thailand