2 answers

2 Answers

  • 0

    Isola, if you do hire a scooter make sure you have the proper license. I know they'll rent you one without a motorcycle license, but if you have an accident - which sadly is pretty likely - you'll be asked by your insurer to show you were not driving illegally before they'll pay medical bills.
    More explanation here:
    Phil from the safety hub over 8 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Thank you for the advise!! But I was well aware of the license issue. We have motorbike license valid everywhere in the world plus international driving/bike license. Your concern is always very much appreciated.:)) over 8 years ago

    Answered by isola via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of Koh Samui Airport