2 answers

My uncle has been involved in a serious car accident in Thailand and doesnt have medical insurance, is there any way of getting cover after the fact or does anyone know of an equivilent to the European health Insurance Card for Thailand?
Any advice would be greatly recieved.
Thanks, Cari x

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

2 Answers

  • 0

    Hi Cari - really sorry to hear about your uncle's accident. Unfortunately, travel insurance wont be able to cover him if he's already injured and he didn't already have travel insurance cover before the accident. You may be able to get advice from your embassy or consulate in Thailand about reciprocal health cover, depending on his citizenship. almost 9 years ago

  • 0

    Sorry man,I really wish I could be of any help here.But all I wish is for your uncle to get better soon.Speedy recovery! over 8 years ago

    Answered by Christin via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of Thailand