1 answer

As mentioned above, I am now studying in Sweden under a 6-month exchange programme which will end in Jun 2012. Can I buy a 2-week travel insurance from WorldNormads to travel to Zurich (Swiss), Rome and Paris and then back to Sweden (Stockholm) for holiday? I will be travelling there on 2 Jun 2012. Thank you.

Lim (from Singapore)

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi Lim,

    Sarah from worldnomads.com. here.

    If you are a permanent resident of Singapore (you have unlmited right of entry to Singapore, have access to long term healthcare and a permanent address in Singapore, and you would want to be repatriated to Singapore in the event of an emergency) you can purchase a policy even though your trip is beginning and ending in Sweden.
    When purchasing a policy after you have already left your country of permanent residence, there is a 3 day waiting period for all benefits to become active from time of policy purchase. The pre-trip cancellation benefit does not apply as you are considered to have already started travelling.

    If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service team who will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, using the following link:
    Safe travels! over 8 years ago

    Answered by Sarah T via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Sweden