2 answers

US licenses. Planning to rent a car in Spain. Do we need to get an international driving license or are we OK with a US license?

2 Answers

  • 0

    Yep, you'll need an IDP. The only US organisations authorised to issue them are the Automobile Association and the National Automobile Club. over 9 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    I drove with a California license in 2003. I rented a car and drove all oVer Andalusia. about 9 years ago

    Answered by Luis via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of Spain