1 Answer

  • 0

    Well, you have to be a Fallas commission in order to take part in the public burning. But you could get in touch with commissions and ask of you could contribute. We were thinking to burn our own in our back yard :) over 9 years ago

    Answered by For 91 Days via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Valencia