2 answers

Does anyone know tell me helpful numbers for tourists in South Korea to call like Emergency Medical Center or International Information Center?

2 Answers

  • 0

    There's a tourism information desk which can help with all kinds of questions: 1330
    the emergency services numbers are:
    Police 112
    Fire and medical 119, and I'm told the operators will speak English. over 9 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0


    there is some basic tourist information. hope it helps. about 9 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of South Korea