3 Answers

  • 0

    No you can't change it .. You have to cancel this one and issue a new visa . almost 9 years ago

  • 0

    No type of us visa is changeable. To begin studying u will need an I-90 from ur school to apply for the student visa. Ur student visa will allow you to stay up to 60 days after your studies end so that you can travel. almost 9 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app
  • 0

    Whatever you need to do with visas, do it before you go. You will need a certain type of visa for entry and all your documentation attested by the relevant KSA Embassy where you are in to your own Country. You can't do anything (easily) in KSA and changing visa types is one. If you go on one visa, try to change it, you will have to go back to your country of origin to do this and reapply and start the process again, do it once. hope it works out! It's a nice place. almost 9 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Saudi Arabia