4 answers

I'm currently in Europe (London to be more exact) and travelling in Korean passport. I also booked into the trans siberian tour starting in June but it seem to be real difficult to get Russian tourist visa while travelling. Dublin and London didn't let me apply on the basis that I don't have residency there. HELP T_T

4 Answers

  • 0

    You can only apply for a Russian visa in the country where you have a residency for 90 days or longer. So your only option is to either apply in Korea or find somewhere to get a temporary residence. Also, some Russian consulates are not so strict, usually the ones in Eastern Europe, so you could try that. Finally, you could also send your passport to your friends or relatives in Korea and ask them to process your application through a visa agency there.

    Check more information about getting a Russian visa on http://waytorussia.net/Travel/VisaSupport.html almost 10 years ago

    Answered by Dmitry via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    Try to find all the necessary detailes here
    http://www.fms.gov.ru/useful/formvisa/index_eng.php almost 10 years ago

    Answered by Victor via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    Thanks for your help,l really appreciate it :) almost 10 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Yes almost 9 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Russia