2 Answers

  • 0

    You would have to get a letter from a friend there home will be were you are registered for stay with immigration the home will have to adequate size as they won't do it if there's not a certain amount of square meters per person it will last 90 days as a single entry a hotel will also give letter of invitation for duration of stay so you can book get the letter from them then apply for visa over 6 years ago

    Answered by Dave via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Where are you from? over 6 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Russia