0 answers

I am a U.S. citizen that travelled to Romania and overstayed my visit by about 12 days. I filled out paperwork to exit the country and was only given a warning because it was my first time overstaying. I am now back in the states and want to take a short vacation for a few days to Greece with my boyfriend. Will I run into any trouble? I know Romania isn’t a part of the Schengen zone, but will Greece see that I’ve overstayed my trip to Romania and not let me enter? What about if my flight lands in another country first to transfer to Greece?

Asked by Olivia Reyes via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of Romania